Posted on March 10, 2013, in South Asia, Sri Lanka, World News and tagged Booting, Central processing unit, Intel, Ivy Bridge, Kickstarter, Motherboard, Operating system, Rashantha De Silva, Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, Z77MX-QUO-AOS motherboard. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off.
Online Producer Rohan Kar
Who Are We?We are an online publication made up largely of what we call “disintermediated” news – that is news without a spin put on it by a journalist, published as it’s delivered to us. That makes us unique. All content is delivered to you as the writer or producer intended — leaving only you to make judgments about what you read or watch, not us.
- A New Era Begins for Sri Lanka After President Mahinda Rajapaksa Concedes Defeat | Freedom, Justice, Equality News on SL voting ends with high turn out; Rajapaksa faces tough test
- A New Era Begins for Sri Lanka After President Mahinda Rajapaksa Concedes Defeat · Global Voices on SL voting ends with high turn out; Rajapaksa faces tough test
- Rohan Kar on Who will win the 2015 Sri Lanka presidential election
- Rohan Kar on Sangakkara Shows the Rajapaksas what is lacking in them
- Apple must go to court over disappearing iMessage fiasco, judge saysBig Online News | Big Online News on Apple Sued Over Vanishing iPhone Text Messages
- 609,892 hits