Posted on March 10, 2013, in South Asia, Sri Lanka, World News and tagged Booting, Central processing unit, Intel, Ivy Bridge, Kickstarter, Motherboard, Operating system, Rashantha De Silva, Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, Z77MX-QUO-AOS motherboard. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Sri Lankan has created the 1st motherboard.
Online Producer Rohan Kar
Who Are We?We are an online publication made up largely of what we call “disintermediated” news – that is news without a spin put on it by a journalist, published as it’s delivered to us. That makes us unique. All content is delivered to you as the writer or producer intended — leaving only you to make judgments about what you read or watch, not us.
- Rohan Kar on Today marks sixth anniversary of war victory: How Sri Lanka Won the War
- Mahinda Guna on Today marks sixth anniversary of war victory: How Sri Lanka Won the War
- Winna on Today marks sixth anniversary of war victory: How Sri Lanka Won the War
- Rohan Kar on Sirisena-Rajapaksa Talks on Tricky Political Issues on Wednesday
- Janaka on “PM Wickremesinghe’s goal was to head for early elections” – Min. Dilan Perera
- 616,810 hits