Posted on March 10, 2013, in South Asia, Sri Lanka, World News and tagged Booting, Central processing unit, Intel, Ivy Bridge, Kickstarter, Motherboard, Operating system, Rashantha De Silva, Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, Z77MX-QUO-AOS motherboard. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Sri Lankan has created the 1st motherboard.
Who Are We?
We are an online publication (Educational Purpose Blog) made up largely of what we call “disintermediated” news – that is news without a spin put on it by a journalist, published as it’s delivered to Lankapage. All copyrights belong to their respective owners. Images and text owned by other copyright holders are used here under the guidelines of the Fair Use provisions of United States Copyright Law. Images and text are used here only for the education purpose and are not intended to generate income for the blog, its employees, or its students. That makes us unique. All content is delivered to you as the writer or producer intended — leaving only you to make judgments about what you read or watch, not us.
- The next opposition leader of Sri Lanka | Lanka Page on First Tamil in 32 years to lead Sri Lanka opposition
- lankapage on First Tamil in 32 years to lead Sri Lanka opposition
- lankapage on TNA reiterates self determination, North-East re-merger
- Boonmee Watana on Mahinda Rajapaksa to run for Prime Minister in August elections
- Sarath on Tie-Up With UNP Is Sirisena’s Achilles Heel
- 747,596 hits